Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Behind again

Once again I'm way behind in updating. It's mid November and I haven't even finished posting about our trip to Italy at the end of August/beginning of September. To be fair, I have been working full time the past few weeks. A colleague's father passed away and I've been filling in for her, on top of that I got severely ill in the wee hours of last Friday morning and spent a good many hours retching and curling up in a fetal position on the bathroom floor. It was not a pretty sight and I'm not going to go into details here. Suffice it to say I wasn't in any condition to do anything but sleep. Then I was just wiped out for the next few days. Then DH got sick. He's been fighting something all week and came home early from work today with a fever, pounding headache and a feeling of nausea. Welcome to the sick house!

So, sorry I'm not really going to write too much now I'm trying to get the house back into order after all this sickness and I really need to take the dog for a walk since she was home bound yesterday due to an all-day downpour. I'll try and catch up more later.

A bientot

1 comment:

The Moss's said...

Hope you both get to feeling better soon. We mothers worry about you kids taking care of yourselves but being halfway round the world can't do much. But if we were close, you would be eating a lot of homemade chicken soup and given all sorts of homemade cures.

Love you