Saturday, August 16, 2008

still alive

Gosh, it's been ages since I've posted anything. I'll do a decent post this weekend...I promise. I've just been so busy with work and when I wasn't working I was just exhausted. DH spend 5 days in Manchester playing soccer in the Corporate World cup tournament. The CERN team came in 3rd place, not too shabby. He had lots of fun and got to see and play in the Manchester United training facilities. Not too bad for his first trip to England.
I ended up having to drive to Vevey, about an hour 15 minute drive to the other end of the lake, everyday this past week. The theatre was holding a workshop there and I had to go along to help coordinate and all that good stuff. I was wiped out from the drive and though there weren't many kids they were not the most pleasant group I've ever worked with. the week felt long, but it went just fine. The kids got their performance together and the parents loved it and in the end the kids all claimed they loved it...so all in all a success, I guess.

I'll post some pictures of Vevey and the small town St-Legier where we held the workshop. It really is a beautiful place.
gotta go eat. Later!

No comments: