Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ciao Bella!

We're back safe and sound and tired from our trip to Italy. I'm not going to write much now because I'm tired and don't have all the hundreds of pictures downloaded and sorted yet. I just wanted to let concerned parties now we are back from our trip, even if we haven't had the chance to phone you.

Ally is home as well and she must have had a fun time running around with the other dogs because she is currently sacked out on the couch snoring loudly. She is in desperate need of a bath but she's had a one night reprieve because DH had to run into work and I really don't feel like expending any energy. We had quite a heartwarming greeting from our spoiled little puppy. She saw us through the fence and started howling, barking, and jumping up and down. She was so excited the woman who worked at the kennel could hardly get the gate open to let her out! She was so happy to see us and we were so happy to see her. I'm sure she enjoyed her little vacation, but like everyone no matter how wonderful a vacation you've just had there's something nice about coming home again. don' you think?

Buona Notte!

2 comments:

Bereni (BEAR-wren-knee) said...

Glad you are back safe and sound! Hey, your UNO scores haven't changed in quite some time. Are you two slacking off on the competition?

Melanie said...

No our competition is going strong. I've actually just been slacking off with my blogging. I'll remedy that soon. It also might have something to do with the fact I'm getting my butt whipped...