Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just a quicky!

This really isn't much of a post I just wanted to say if the lovely gentleman who phoned me weeks ago, just before we left for our Italy trip, reads this please give me a call. I've lost your name and phone number.
For everyone else a very nice gentleman who just moved to Sergy with his family phoned me saying he'd seen my blog and he and his wife were looking for other English speakers in the area to make their move here a bit easier. He works for Proctor and Gamble and sounded very nice. We were going to make a play date for our dogs but, alas, between vacationing, having guests, and weekend trips I've lost the scrap of paper I wrote his info on.

So, if you're out there I'm not ignoring you I just don't know how to contact you and life has been particularly busy lately. Sorry! Drop me a line sometime.

No comments: