Friday, September 12, 2008

no time lately


I know I haven't posted any pictures from Italy and I haven't blogged in a while but I have been SO busy. The day after we got back from Italy both DH and I went back to work. Then the following day our friend flew into town. We've been having a great time catching up with him, going to wine festivals, playing UNO (while drinking wine, of course), eating fondue, and general sightseeing. So, between attempting to be a good hostess and working a few days I haven't had any time for all of you. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

tomorrow we're going to Paris for the weekend, we'll get back Monday night, then it's back to work for the week. Next week is the first week of theatre classes so I'll be busy. Then next Thursday night (after work) we're going to Ljubljana, Slovenia for the weekend - DH has a meeting there and I'm tagging along because it's supposed to be an extremely beautiful city and hey, why not?

so, once I finally have a moment to sit down and breath and go through all my photos I will have tons to post. I'll have like 3 weeks worth of posts by then and non of them will be current. All about stuff done in the past. Oh well. I'll try my best to catch up soon.

Later gators!

5 comments:

The Moss's said...

It's good to know your busy and enjoying yourself too. I remember back from your original postings and how bored you seemed to be and you didn't expect your life to be what it was, being an American in a foreign country was trying and here you are now, learning the language, visiting the sites, entertaining hometown visitors, finding ways to cope with new "adventures". I miss your postings but so glad you're finally enjoying your lives together in Sergy. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Moss's said...

It's good to know your busy and enjoying yourself too. I remember back from your original postings and how bored you seemed to be and you didn't expect your life to be what it was, being an American in a foreign country was trying and here you are now, learning the language, visiting the sites, entertaining hometown visitors, finding ways to cope with new "adventures". I miss your postings but so glad you're finally enjoying your lives together in Sergy. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Moss's said...

Sorry I think it posted double, hey what do you expect after working all nite - its 5:15AM, my brain isnt functional.

Unknown said...

Miss you! Hope you had an amazing time in Italy. Tyler misses his Uncle Josh and Crazy Aunt Hippo!

Melanie said...

ah, thanks guys. Once this month is over and life settles back into a routine I'm sure I'll get a chance to post more often. I kinda miss writing them as well.

Loved the photos from the Florida visit. We miss you all so much. Glad everyone is doing well.

We miss our little nephew and petite hiplet as well!