Saturday, March 14, 2009

A relaxing weekend

So, it's 9:30 am and we've already been to the vets. Ally has been limping for the past four days and yesterday it was pretty bad so I broke down and made her an appointment. Naturally, she wakes up this morning and is pretty much fine. Barely a limp to be seen. We took her in anyways just to have it checked out and, as we thought, there's not much the vet can do. She gave us some pills for the inflammation and if it starts up again we're supposed to take her in for x-rays. If it's arthritis they can locate where it is with the x-rays. The hubby and I were both rather shocked to realize that our little puppy is nearly 6 years old! This August she'll be 6. while that's not ancient by any means she's getting older so she'll probably start to have more aches and pains.

Oh well, my mind is at ease that nothing horrendous is wrong with our dogs leg, so now I'm going to change and we're going to head off to the shops to search for a wedding dress...and maybe a hat as well. I mean, it IS an English wedding. Hopefully, we'll have more success than we have had clothes shopping in the past. It's difficult determining which European size you were. And, I don't know, the styles and fit just seem different and I have trouble getting used to them. I mean let's be real, I'm no fashionista. I'm most comfortable in loose jeans and t-shirt. but it's fun to dress up every now and then or to go shopping for a nice outfit.

so, I'll let you know how we fare. gotta run.

No comments: