Monday, June 9, 2008

Back from the U.S.

We had a nice trip spending two weeks visiting family in the States. We started off our trip in Upstate New York where we got off the plane and were promptly set to work helping my parents get their backyard ready for my sister's wedding.

It was a busy week, but fun. It's always wonderful to see my family. I miss them so much, but we've all been living apart for many years now.

seriously, I was finally all set to sit down and do a good blog, but a HUGE thunderstorm just rolled in over the mountains. It sounds so loud, like the thunder is right above the house...so, I think I'll just turn off my computer now. I'll try to blog soon. no promises though the rest of this week is going to be crazy busy at work for me because all the kids (like 250 of them) are doing a performance this weekend for their families.

Yikes! that lighting was scary. I'm outta here.

No comments: