Thursday, May 1, 2008

I knew it...

...well, sort of. I thought that perhaps Derek and Shannon would lose some of the publics votes because of their comments last week. And they've gone bye-bye. I thought it would be tough to know who would be eliminated because I really like all the stars. 'm curious whether Cristian's injury garnered him some sympathy votes or not? Although scoring wise Cristian, Shannon, and Marissa have all been relatively close so i thought anyone of them could go.

It's so hard to know who is the "best" dancer. I'm amazed at how well all of them do with all their different strengths and weaknesses. I'll miss the showmance saga, but I'm happy to watch all the other stars and pros...besides it is really supposed to be all about the dancing, right? I hope that Derek makes it to the freestyle round one season because he seems to be a really great choreographer and could do something spectacular. Well, I guess that all depends on his partner.

So, exciting stuff! Can't wait to see them dance next week! Oh and I just have to add I think Samantha looked great during the results show. Fabulous dress. Sometimes I wonder who dresses her, but Tuesday night that gown looked great on her. Just my two cents. I'm thinking we could have a Jason, Kristi, and Mario final three. What do you think?

2 comments:

The Moss's said...

waited til after you got the results so I could give my thoughts on DWTS. I know Kristi is really good but Jason's performance this past week was excellent. If he can keep it up, he will have the fans and the judges standing on their feet. Kristi is starting to falter. Tough being at the top when the only place to go is down. I predict Jason to take it all.

Melanie said...

very, very interesting. I don't know what to think just now. The public is so fickle you never know who they will turn on and who they will love. I do wonder if Jason will take it all even if Kristi turns out to be the better dancer (by the judges scores). I think that people might feel Jason had no experience whatever starting this competition whereas Kristi has a bit of an edge from her figure skating background. Yes, it is totally different but I don't know if the public will see it that way exactly. Just my thoughts. I love hearing what other people think!!!