Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I just need to get this out

aaah, I can't find the results show to Dancing with the Stars. I so want to see who is kicked off this week! But I don't want to go to the website or read it on-line I WANT to SEE the show. I thought everyone did so well this week. I don't know who I would vote for if I weren't living over seas. For me it's getting to the point where all the really terrible dancers are gone so I don't know who I want to see leave. Personally, I don't think that Marissa or Shannon can win but I enjoy watching both of them.

And, yes, I like watching the little Shannon - Derek saga. I loved that they got so upset and ranted last week and that tons of people watching were outraged by their behavior. That's good programming people. Sure, it was rather impolitic to say what Derek did especially since he was referring to the other stars who aren't any more professional dancers than Shannon and work just as hard as she does...but lets face it ABC knew that would get people intrigued to tune and watch what happens next. that's why they aired that clip instead of a different portion of their "Confessional". It makes for high drama. Sex sells, baby. I definitely don't think Shannon can win but it's possible she could make it to the top 3 or 4. She seems to have trouble with the Latin dances and nail the Ballroom dances. Mario on the other hand can shake it like no other in the Latin dances and has a bit of trouble getting it under control for the ballroom dances. At this point I'd enjoy watching any of the stars continue on.

Cristian is probably one of the weaker dancers but he just seems like such a genuine guy. I can't help rooting for him. Besides, it would just suck if he were voted off on the night he injured his arm. Poor guy. I haven't looked in the news yet (because I don't want to know who gets booted) so I don't know how serious an injury it is. Hope he's feeling better.

Yeah, so I just wanted to share that since my darling husband couldn't care less about DWTS. He occasionally indulges me by listening to me babble on or by watching a little clip of the show - I forced him to watch Jason Taylor Paso to the Monday Night football theme. I thought that was hysterical. I could definitely see him as a finalist he's quite impressive.

Oh and one more thing about those confessionals and all the hullabaloo about Shannon and Derek's last week. The pros and the stars get pissy and upset every year and many, MANY of them have bashed the judges for what they felt were unfair comments or scores. So, get over it people it's not like it has never happened before. That's all I have to say.

I can't wait to see who's still around for next week. Yay!!! I LOVE Dancing with the Stars!

p.s. If you watch, who are you rooting for and why? Just curious to see what other people think.

2 comments:

doctor's mom said...

I love Dancing With the Stars! I never miss it...even John is hooked! I think Kristi is going to be the winner this time...she is clearly the best...though Jason and Mario are good...I don't think they are of the caliber of dancer that Kristi is. She has been great from the very beginning. I won't tell you who was booted off last night...unless you want me to. It was a hard choice to make, but I think that the right one is gone. Can't wait for next week!!!

Melanie said...

oooohhhh....I don't want you to tell me. But I soooooo want to know. eeekkk!

Thankfully I just found the results show and I'm downloading it now. I will know tomorrow. so don't tell me.