Tuesday, April 29, 2008

tres cool

I just spoke with the DH on the phone and he saw Angela Merkel. Yep, the Chancellor of Germany! Isn't that cool? She's here today visiting CERN and getting a tour, giving a little speech and taking photo ops with the German workers at CERN. I don't now all the details and it's not like he actually met her or anything...but he saw her. And he heard her giving her little rah, rah speech to the German physicists. Naturally, he didn't understand a thing that she was saying...but he saw her.

That's about all I've got to say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
doctor's mom said...

What the heck happened with comment....who was that person? I made the mistake of clicking on the comment and my virus blocker immediately kicked in and deleted it. Obviously, it was a bad site! It's a good thing you deleted it. Thanks.

Melanie said...

yeah. I clicked on it as well and immediately realized it was a mistake. I just turned off the internet right then and there then got a hold of the DH and got the low-down. He said, "don't EVER click on those!" So, I took it off so no one would accidentally download a virus.
hope I got it before anyone clicked on it and got the virus!