Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blown Away

Whoa, if you watch Dancing with the Stars were you as blown away that Sabrina and Mark got kicked off as I was? Wow. I'm still shocked. They aren't my favorite dance couple, but you gotta admit the girl can dance. I definitely thought she was going to make it to the end. Then again, as I saw who was in the bottom two I'll confess that I was hoping Cameron would make it through. Hey, he may not be as good a dancer as the Cheetah gal, but he's sure makes some nice eye candy. Tell me I'm wrong. Ladies, you know you were thinking the same thing, "it'll be a shame to lose such a hot piece o' ass." Don't lie, you were too thinking it. I did feel bad for Sabrina though - she looked like she was going to cry. And what's going on with those two? Thanks baby and I love you. A wee bit weird if you ask me. Could there be more to this duo than just dancing? hmmm...
Yeah, so I finally watched DWTS and I'm so, so happy that I didn't ruin it by looking at the website yesterday, as you know I was tempted to do. But, alas, that is all I have to say for the moment. Ciao!

No comments: