Saturday, November 24, 2007

Rejected Sainthood?

St. Hoshooua is in serious peril of losing his sainthood. Whilst he was speaking on the phone to, none other than his father, he kicked a ball into my face. Now, this could have been forgiven, as I believed it was an accident, BUT then he proceeded to whip the ball at me until I sought refuge in the bathroom. Yes, the shitter of ALL places was my safe haven. So, I have posted a poll and we shall have a fair vote as to whether the newly minted saint should retain his sainthood. I anxiously await your answers.

Dramatic reenactment of the inciting incident


*Don't forget to participate in the poll to your right*

1 comment:

The Moss's said...

I vote....mmmmm, does it have to be yay or nay or is there a third choice like.....mabe a temporary dethroning. Sometimes when talking to said "Father", your mind has a tendency to wonder, as said "father" has a tendency to "talktalktalktalktalk" and can be sometimes never ending thusly, the mind goes into a protection "mode" for sanity purposes. So I vote Nay, keep the Saint Hood due to temporary insanity.