Saturday, November 24, 2007

Today's thought

yep, I said thought, not thoughts. I only have one a day. Don't try to push me to come up with more than one thought a day, it's hard enough as it is.
So, here it is. I just realized that as of this month Josh and I have been together 10 - TEN- years! Whooooaaa. That just seems crazy. And funny enough we've only been married for not quite 3 months. ha, ha. Who ever would have thought life would turn out this way. I certainly didn't think I'd end up meeting the man I'd marry when I was 18 years old. But I'm glad that I did and I'm glad that the saintly man (did I mention he just recently gained Sainthood?) stuck it out and is willing to stick out another 10 plus years with me. Yay for me.

*A brief public service announcement: In groundbreaking news there is a new saint in town, Saint Hoshooua, patron Saint of cranky, overly emotional wives. Coming soon to a store near you Saint Hoshooua medallions. Let your crazy wife take out this aggression by throwing this medallion around when in a temper. Life just wouldn't be complete without one. Callers are standing by for your order 1-800-mad-wife*

So there it is a thought for today PLUS a Public Service Announcement, aren't you lucky.

No comments: