Wednesday, November 21, 2007

thoughts on dancing with the stars

yeah, yeah, I know that I just posted like 30 minutes ago, but I just need to share with someone my thoughts on DWTS. First off, I'm not too surprised that Jennie and Derek got booted, but I am disappointed. I mean, Marie Osmond has a great personality and all, but she's been on the bottom for the last 3 weeks. How did the person with the lowest scores for 3 weeks straight make it to the finals? That's the fickle fiend of fate for you...or, more acurately, the voting public. Hey, don't blame me, I live in France I can't vote. I don't even get to see the shows until a day or two, sometimes more, after they've aired. So, it's your fault, not mine. But let us not reduce ourselves to blaming one another. Let's talk DWTS. It's not that I think Jennie Garth is fabulous or anything, but I was hoping that Derek would get a chance to choreograph a free style dance. I think that he'd do something pretty cool. I can't wait to see what the finalists will do. Maybe Marie Osmond will break-dance like Apollo Anton Ono did last season - that'd make me laugh till I cried.
My vote, so far, is for Mel B. 1.) she's got a great first name (hee, hee, hee) 2.) she's the only one who's gotten 30 THREE times (I think). and 3.) I think that she can do most any dance and do it well. I like Helio a lot, I mean who couldn't? He's sweet and kinda dorky and a very good dancer. But, there are some dances he just doesn't seem good at heelllloooo, remember the Rhumba? But, as he's the only non-performer out there- Josh pointed this out to me as the reason Helio should win - he's doing a damn fine job of putting on a great performance, not just a good technical dance. That is pretty impressive.
Oh and the #4 reason Mel B. should win: she used a WHIP in her last Paso doble!! You gotta love a girl with a whip.
So, that's my DWTS post for this week. For all of you who don't know what the hell I was just talking about just smile and nod ( that's what I do when I have no idea what's going on) and be thankful that next week is the finals. No more DWTS after that. boo hoo sniff, sniff.

3 comments:

The Moss's said...

I personally liked the "Doc" but she has been eliminated. Mel B is good as it should be being in a group...Spice...she should be spicey. Marie has all the Mormons from Utah voting for her so she has a good shot at it but my guess to win is.... the "race car driver". We watch the show religiously except when the channels has to be flipped to check the score on the football game... collegiate at that.

The Moss's said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie said...

i think I was wrong. I believe helio also had gotten three 30's! oops. I still think a woman should win - GIRL POWER!