Tuesday, March 18, 2008

a few thoughts

First off, A LAMB!!! How could you think it was a lamb. It is most definitely a dog. And now all I will hear from my DH is that more people agree with him than me. Thanks people - I was counting on you. Oh well, you are entitled to you opinion (I'll have the truth...hee, hee).

Second, I watched the Men's night of Dancing with the Stars and I think it'll be a fun season. There are some very good male dancers and some not so good. cough, Adam Carolla, cough, cough. But, then again did anyone really expect him to be graceful? I didn't think he did too bad considering. And Penn didn't do so bad either. No one was really horrendous in my opinion. It should be interesting to see the women. Can I just say, what is up with Priscilla Presley? Is she really considered a celebrity? For what? Marrying and divorcing Elvis? I think that boat has sailed. and I hate to be disparaging of anyone but her face looks a bit plastic doesn't it? She does not seem to enjoy being in front of the camera. In fact, they mentioned what a private person she is and I wondered why on earth she decided to do this show? I wish her the best, but she seems a bit odd to me.

I've only really watched for 2 seasons so it will be nice to see someone other than Julianne Hugh win. she's a great dancer and teacher but it'll be fun to see some of the other pros in the spotlight. OK, I really need to get back to learning more theatre games. Jenna, from the Theatre gave me a stack of books to look through but she needs them back next week so I better get cracking.

1 comment:

doctor's mom said...

You're right...Priscilla Presley looks like she has been a little too friendly with her plastic surgeon! What's up with that hair of hers? Priscilla was an actress after her divorce from Elvis. She was in the "Police Squad" movies with Leslie Nielson. You're right about Adam and Penn....pretty bad I'd say! It will be a toss up as to which one will go first. Next week they are having a double axe fall...one each...man and woman. I vote that Adam be the first guy!