Sunday, March 23, 2008

Joyeuses Paques!

Happy Easter all. And a very Happy Birthday to Dr's Mom!

I don't know about you, but we are enjoying a nice quiet day around the house. Nothing too different from our usual Sundays... It's been snowing again. We have a nice light powdery snow covering the crusty layer that froze last night. Beneath that nice crust is the wet and slushy snow of late afternoon. Not quite so pleasant when you break through and get your feet all wet. Oh well, Ally enjoys it and after lunch I think I can persuade the hubby to go for a walk with us.

Hope everyone got a visit from the Easter bunny and had a festive time searching for dyed eggs. We sadly realized we didn't have any eggs to dye. Well, we did but it was either dye eggs or make cookies...we opted for the cookies! Wouldn't you? I am pleased that I though we don't have Easter baskets my mom sent us some Cadbury cream eggs (my absolute favorite, which I haven't been able to find here) and some peeps. Perfect for an Easter indulgence.

Well my tummy is a rumbling. I better go devour my lunch.

Joyeuses Paques, mes amis.

1 comment:

doctor's mom said...

Thanks for the birthday greeting! I appreciate it. Wow...snow on Easter just doesn't seem right. Easter has always meant spring! What happened? Maybe it's just because Easter came so early this year. Stay warm and looking forward to seeing you in May!