Friday, March 28, 2008

who knew that March, or I should say the end of March, is such a popular time of year to pop out babies!?!? Perhaps it's because everybody is on vacation living it up in June! hee, hee, hee. Anyone else have a birthday this month who'd like to mention it? I don't think it would be possible. Let's see...the birthdays this month have been: mother-in-laws, future brother-in-laws, stepmother-in-laws, old roommates (Happy B-day Keoki if we don't get a hold of you tomorrow), Husbands, upstairs neighbors (the witty Austrian and the hubby were born on the same day..but not the same year), on top of that my darling husband keeps mentioning various highschool friends and ex-girlfriends whose birthdays have been in the last week or so.

I managed to get a gift I'm sure the hubby will enjoy. Unfortunately, he got scheduled to work a shift on Sunday, his day of birth. So I have decided to be nice to him on Saturday instead. Yeah, I'm only REALLY nice to people on their birthdays. We're going to go to Nendaz, Switzerland to go skiing with our neighbors. And I'm letting the hubbster call all the shots. He gets to decide how early he wants to get up, I'll drive if he wants me too, we'll quit skiing whenver he likes, and we'll probably eat pizza when we get home...since that is his all time favorite. So, those are our plans for the weekend. I know, I know I thought we had finished with skiing too. sigh. The sacrifices I make for my loved ones. hee, hee, hee. Actually, I think it'll be fun to hit the slopes with our neighbors. We always have good fun when we hang out with them.

Sorry, I gotta go help with dinner. Don't know when I'll post again. Hope anyone whose birthday has been or is coming up in the next few days has a great day and sorry if I forgot to mention you and your birthday!

No comments: