Saturday, March 29, 2008

If I were a book...

I'd obviously be...


You're Watership Down!
by Richard Adams
Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.

I took this funny little quiz and who knew? I am Watership Down! Yes, yes I am incredibly deep and complex...one of the greatest people of all time. Totally spot on wouldn't you say? ha, ha, ha yeah right. No seriously, I didn't write this myself. Go look for yourself and see what book you are: The Book Quiz. It is quite apparent to me that these people knew exactly what they were doing when they made this quiz. I mean, anyone can see they are geniuses. By answering a mere six questions they were able to ascertain that I " might be on of the greatest people of all time". Only someone brilliant could have known that. So, what book are you?

The best part? I love Watership Down. I have loved it since I was in Junior high and stole it from my oldest sisters bookshelf to read. It's a wonderful story. I never did see the animated movie...though it's a bit violent to be made into a type of genre geared toward kids, don't you think?

OK, so let me know what book you are. Maybe we can start a book club....just kidding.

1 comment:

doctor's mom said...

Cool! I took the quiz and found out that I'm "One Hundred Years of Solitude"....hmmmmmm, interesting. Actually, the result was very close to the truth! Wow! Scary!!